Service, Only With the Consent of the Governed!
My key views
I believe the major issues we face today are best solved by a renewed allegiance to the Constitution, the Declaration of Independence, and the Bill of Rights.
In a free society, the primary role of government is to protect the God-given, inalienable rights of the citizens. These constitutionally protected rights are not negotiable for any American and the bill of rights should never be assaulted by government as it has been in recent years.
- Support the constitution and bill of rights
- Bring manufacturing back to America from China, specifically pharmaceutical manufacturing. We have sold our blue collar jobs to other countries, its time to bring them back.
- Help small businesses on their road to recovery from the pandemic through deregulation and tax reductions
- Fight to stop child trafficking.
- Support congressional term limits to curtail corruption
- Bring decency and educational standards back to our schools
- Create free-market healthcare system were insurance companies compete for your business.
- Support President Trump and his America first agenda
- Bring a recycling center to the 10th District so we can stop shipping our garbage to China.
We deserve better, we deserve someone who fights for our rights, our businesses and our kids. We deserve selfless and honest representation. Vote for me in the 10th congressional district of Washington.
I believe in a free market system in which market competition leads to more affordable healthcare.
- It is my goal to decrease prescription costs to Americans and bring pharmaceutical manufacturing back home.
- Create greater access to affordable healthcare through free market incentives
- Overhaul of cyber security by upgrading all decentralized healthcare systems to a HITRUST-certified provider to protect your data and our country.
The greatest asset of the American economy is the hard-working American.
- Allow tax credits for businesses to offer jobs to American citizens first before pursuing foreign talent through the visa process.
- Privatization and deregulation of those industries where regulations impact growth.
- Make the formation of entrepreneurial activity a government priority
A priority of mine is to ensure the security of our great nation, and I will do everything to defend our country against active and potential threats:
- I support America’s defense infrastructure, no unilateral disarmament.
- Military families must be assured of the pay, healthcare, housing, education, and overall support they have earned.
- Roughly 75% of enlistees come from military families and to quote President George Washington:
“The willingness with which our young people are likely to serve in any war, no matter how justified, shall be directly proportionate to how they perceive the veterans of earlier wars were treated and appreciated by their country.”
Education is much more than schooling. It’s the complete range of activities families and communities use to teach our younger generation. It’s our cultural identity.
- I will support the expansion of the Veteran’s Post 9/11 GI Bill.
- Increase of teachers’ wages working in high crime, low income areas.
- Support school choice options and implement school vouchers.
I believe that the employer/employee relationship of the future will be built upon employee empowerment and workplace flexibility.
- Endorse employee stock ownership plans that enable workers to benefit from their efforts
- Expand the realm of private property, and energizing a free enterprise economy.
- Have strong CBA’s between unions and private businesses.
- Supporting environmental, health and safety at the workplace, workers’ rights and Union apprenticeship programs
My team and I will propose using money previously spent on humanitarian aid and overseas wars for a bolstering of immigration offices
- ICE funding to facilitate the deportation of violent offenders
- Merit based systems for third-country applicants
- Expedited application processes for current, law abiding residents who are a victims of the outdated and backlogged system.
- Take on the plastics lobby to create environmental friendly organic plastic alternatives
- Clean up our oceans, especially our beloved Pacific Ocean whose wildlife is in danger
- Give tax credits for farmers who are terrific stewards of their land
- End faux environmental programs that are not backed in science yet destroy property values
Equality and Inclusion
All Americans deserve the opportunity to pursue their American dream free from discrimination.
- Clear nondiscrimination policies ensure all Americans have the chance to succeed based solely on their merits and hard work. These policies are vital to creating an inclusive, innovative, and competitive society.
- All law-abiding American’s individual rights, responsibilities, and opportunities must be protected at all levels of society, and no group of people should be elevated above another for any reason whatsoever.
My promise to you
If you place your trust in me I will never betray that trust. Trust is the hardest thing to earn and the easiest to lose.
- I will represent and communicate with you.
- I will never forget who I work for, you, the people of Washington State.
- I will always uphold and reaffirm the Constitution and the rights and liberties enshrined within, as written and intended by America’s founders.
- I firmly believe in government of, by, and for the people, without exception.
- I vow to fight for the equal rule of law for every American regardless of race, creed, color, religion, disability, or national origin and support statutes to end any such discrimination.
- I will work to restore to the people of the 10th district their rights over government and regulatory functions.